Been here since forever and just now crossed 5000 posts. Some you post too much [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Been here since forever and just now crossed 5000 posts. Some you post too much [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Loser. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I hope I never hit 5000. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
LOL I noticed that a bit ago that we had about the same amount of posts.
Counts would have that many but he spelled so poorly even the system couldn't count them as posts [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
May both of you sleep with the eternal fleas of vanilla Ice forever. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
5000 of the nearest nothings I've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks